Your business domain name needs to be memorable, snappy, and unique! So, how to create a business name – tools that will help you pick the ideal domain name for your business!
It is proven that one of the most challenging steps in establishing your brand and online identity is choosing a domain name for your business, product or service. While it is very important to pick your name wisely, it can be a real challenge to craft a unique name that describes and presents the essence of your business.
Your business name needs to be memorable, snappy, and one-of-a-kind and because there are so many great top-level domains that are already taken, coming up with a perfect business name is not easy.
So, how to come up with the perfect business name? Here are some great tools that will help you pick a name that is related to your business:
- Domainr – This tool will help you explore the entire online domain space beyond the popular .com, .org, .net, and other domain extensions and help you discover new, catchy, and interesting domains.
- Lean Domain Search – This domain name generator is excellent for finding quirky and unique domain names by using different prefixes and suffixes. The generator also checks the availability of the exact match domain name for your preferred term.
- Impossibility! – Another great domain name generator that uses your keyword and combines it with researched and carefully selected list of verbs, nouns, and adjectives, before looking for unregistered domains and showing you the results.
- Domain Typer – This is an intuitive, fast, and easy-to-use domain tool. All you need to do is enter the domain keywords and this tool will show whether that domain is available. If your first option is not available, you can check the list of suggested domain names available and see if there is something that suits your business or brand.
- DomainsBot – This tool has been on the market since 2004! It uses your ideas and turns them into actual domain names. It also shows you available domain suggestions, informs you of expired domain names, for-sale domains, and provides you with a Whois search.
If you want to create a business name, tools mentioned above are all you need! You can use all of them and once you have chosen an ideal domain name, you can register it and start your online business!
— Kualo (@kualo) 22 de diciembre de 2017
Here you can see more articles about WordPress Website Click